Included in the Fully Inclusive plan
– Breakfast: Pastry & Fruit platter, followed by English Breakfast
– Lunch: Choice of starter and 3 options for main course (one option being vegeterian)
– Dinner: 3 course dinner, 3 options for starter and main course (one option being vegetarian)
– Beverages: Soft drinks, Juices, Mineral Water, Coffee/Tea, Cocktails, Wines, Beers and all alcoholic beverages
– Spa treatments: One treatment per person, per day at the Kipepeo Spa
– Kayaks and snorkel equipment from the beach
– WiFi internet in main lounge area
Not included in the Fully Inclusive Plan:
– Airport transfers on Pemba are $45 per person, per trip. Children accompanying adults, travel free.
– Diving, Marine Activities and Island Excursions
– A NEW Kwanini Foundation Community Conservation donation of $30 per person per night. A donation directly supporting the critical work done by our foundation and our community for the environment and the people of Pemba Island.
Explore our reefs or learn how to dive with us in our 5 star PADI dive centre, with over 20 years of experience.
Combine the best of two worlds! We are proud to offer an East African safari to before your Pemba adventure. Enquire today to get a tailor made safari from Kuchanga Safaris
Kwanini foundation is an initiative to make a positive contribution to the future of Pemba Island by working alongside the local communities to help them understand and conserve the natural world on which they depend.