Included in the Fully Inclusive plan
– Breakfast: Pastry & Fruit platter, followed by English Breakfast
– Lunch: Choice of starter and 3 options for main course (one option being vegeterian)
– Dinner: 3 course dinner, 3 options for starter and main course (one option being vegetarian)
– Beverages: Soft drinks, Juices, Mineral Water, Coffee/Tea, Cocktails, Wines, Beers and all alcoholic beverages
– Spa treatments: One treatment per person, per day at the Kipepeo Spa
– Kayaks and snorkel equipment from the beach
– WiFi internet in main lounge area
Not included in the Fully Inclusive Plan:
– Airport transfers on Pemba are $45 per person, per trip. Children accompanying adults, travel free.
– Diving, Marine Activities and Island Excursions
– A NEW Kwanini Foundation Community Conservation donation of $30 per person per night. A donation directly supporting the critical work done by our foundation and our community for the environment and the people of Pemba Island.
Terms and Conditions
High season running from 1st of July – 28th of February
Low season running from 1st of March to 30th of March
Resort is closed during rain season (April and May)
Packages with free nights do not apply from 20th of December – 10th of January
Accommodation rates are per person per room per night, quoted in USD
All accommodation rates are on a Fully Inclusive basis
Children rates apply to children under the age of 12 years of age
Minimum age for children is 7 years old, no children under the age of 12 years old permitted in the Underwater Room
Cancellation charges on booking total to be based on the time prior to arrival. (60+ days = Nil, 59 to 30 days = 50%, 29 days or less = 100%)
Explore our reefs or learn how to dive with us in our 5 star PADI dive centre, with over 20 years of experience.
Combine the best of two worlds! We are proud to offer an East African safari before your Pemba adventure. Enquire today to get a tailor-made safari from Kushanga Safaris
Kwanini foundation is an initiative to make a positive contribution to the future of Pemba Island by working alongside the local communities to help them understand and conserve the natural world on which they depend.